Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thankful

I'm working on a longer piece about employees and managers, and I'm sure it will be delightful, life-changing, and it will make you laugh and cry and call your mom. But, I can't focus because what I really want to say is that I am thankful...

I'm thankful to friends who are constant and patient, even when I'm not.

I'm thankful for good advice, insightfully given.

I'm thankful for good listeners, who know when I just need to be heard.

I'm thankful for random chance and fast reflexes, which saved a wonderful person last night from what could have been an even worse car accident.

I'm thankful for intelligent, introspective people. You are all around me!

I'm thankful for laughter, which put a great finish on a very difficult couple of days.

If I know you, I'm glad that I do. Thanks :)

No comments: